This indispensible classic includes:
• 832 pages, completely revised and updated.
• More than 8,000 photos, nearly all of them new.
• 22,000+ listings of coin types, with sections expanded and many new discoveries.
• From the 6th century B.C. to date — over 2,500 years of gold coinage from ancient Greece to Zanzibar.
• The universally-used FriedbergTMNumbering System: The world’s standard method of cataloging, describing, buying and selling gold coins.
• Contemporary (post-1950) coinage now integrated in alphabetical order with all other issues.
• Tables of weight and fineness with each country. Market valuations in two states of preservation.
• A directory of the world’s leading gold coin dealers and auction houses.
• Unsurpassed in content and scope. A must for every collector, dealer and library.