Grand in size, detail, and coverage, the Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1601-1700, 7th edition, is the most complete and trusted reference to all coins from the 17th century. A critical resource for the serious collector, this remarkable reference is fully illustrated with tens of thousands of images and provides critical coin information to aid in identification and valuation.
An unrivaled network of coin experts provides new discoveries, additional images, current pricing and meticulous analysis of the market in a continuing effort to ensure this important volume is the finest single-source catalog available.
- Updated and vetted values for all coin listings
- Actual precious metal weights for gold coins
- More than 24,000 actual-size illustrations
- Substantial price changes for German States and Great Britain
- Auction quotes for many rare coinage types
- Revised values for gold coinage throughout